Inglés Medio Lunes 16,15 a 17,45 con Alicia Guastoni
Taller de Inglés Medio
- Verbal Tenses Revision: Present Simple and Past Simple – have/do/go – regular and irregular verbs – Questions and negatives – can/can’t – verbs and nouns that go together
- I/d like – some/any – want, like and would like – Food -In a restaurant – Signs all around – Going shopping –
- Present Continuous – Present Simple and Present Continuous
- Colours and clothes – Describing a person –
- Questions and negatives – What’s the matter?
- Present Continuos for future – Revision of tenses: present, past and future – Transport and travel – Going Sightseeing
– Future intentions – Going to future – Infinitive of purpose – The weather – Making suggestions –
- Question forms- Adjectives and adverbs – Describing feelings.
- Present Perfect + ever, never, yet, and just. At the airport.
Present Perfect and Past Simple – for and since –
Comparatives and superlatives – Have got
Contenidos requeridos para el ingreso:
- Verb to be- Questions and negatives – Possessive adjectives – Possessive’s
. Present Simple – Questions and negatives – Adverbs of frequency
- The Time – Words that go together – Days of the week
. Question words – Object pronouns: me/him/her/them – this /that – opposite adjectives
. There is / There are – Rooms and furniture – Prepositions
- Directions – In and out of town.
. Saying years – was/were born – Your birthday – Past Simple – Regular verbs
- Irregular verbs – have/go/do. Past Simple: regular and irregular verbs – Weekend activities
- Time expressions – Sport and leisure – Seasons
- Can / can’t – verb and adverbs – Requests and offers – Opposite adjectives
Prof. Alicia Guastoni