INGLÉS CONVERSACIÓN AVANZADO
KEEP YOUR MIND ACTIVE
RECYCLE YOUR BILINGUAL SKILLS
ENJOY SHORT STORIES
SHARE OPINIONS IN A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
THESE ARE SOME OF THE TOPICS TO DEVELOP DURING 2017:
- Revision of Verbal Tenses
- Transport . Comparatives and Superlatives
- Stereotypes – or are they? Articles: a/an, the, no article
- Failure and Success. Can, could, be able to. Reflexive pronouns. ed/ing adjectives
- Modern manners? Modals of obligation: must, have to, should. Should have
- Sporting superstitions. Past tenses: Simple, Continuous, Perfect
- Love at Exit 19. Usually and used to.
New English File Intermediate – Book and Workbook A (split edition).
Audio material, including classic songs.
Short Stories to be chosen along the year to read, enjoy and discuss in class.
Docente: Inés Puccio